WELCOME TO RHSTEP
RHSTEP is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) in Bangladesh, committed to improving Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) for the common people for the last three decades. RHSTEP is a pioneer organization, building capacity of Government, NGO and Private level health service providers including doctors, nurses, paramedics, FWVs and others. RHSTEP also provides sexual, reproductive health services to women, men, adolescent and youths thus contributing in reducing maternal mortality and morbidity especially due to septic abortion through establishing Safe MR support across the country.
Reproductive Health Services Training and Education Program (RHSTEP) is dedicated to improving the reproductive health status of women, men and adolescents of Bangladesh thus contributing towards achieving the goals of MDG and PRSP in Bangladesh. Since its inception in 1983 RHSTEP is supplementing and complimenting the programs of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in reducing maternal mortality and morbidity. Mandated to serve mostly the underserved population, RHSTEP has reached near the heart of the clients who want to prevent unwanted pregnancies and seek relief from the curses of unsafe and complicated abortions. Moreover, RHSTEP is addressing other RH needs of women and adolescents.
With best wishes,
Quazi Suraiya Sultana
Reproductive Health Services Training and Education Program (RHSTEP)
RHSTEP is a pioneer national non government organization focusing on Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) for more than three decades in Bangladesh.
RHSTEP was evolved in 1983 as a special project under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) of the Government of Bangladesh titled MRTSP. In 1989 MRTSP was transformed into a NGO. Considering the increasing need of other reproductive health care, MRTSP stepped forward in 2002 with multifaceted services and a new name ‘Reproductive Health Services Training and Education Program – RHSTEP’.
RHSTEP has extended its activities centers in 20 districts of Bangladesh. Every year approximately 6,50,000 women, men including youth adolescents and children receives health care services, education and awareness support through our 28 centers.
RHSTEP is registered under Social Welfare Registration Act, 1961 with the Department of Social Welfare, (Registration no – DHA – 02459, dated 05 August 1990); NGO Affairs Bureau of the Government of Bangladesh, (Registration no – 430, dated 09 January 1991).
WE ARE UNIQUE BECAUSE…
– WE evolved through a gradual process of government initiatives
– WE are the only organization is approved for providing MR Training in Bangladesh
– WE are only who is sharing public hospital facility for providing SRH services
– WE are working in 22 public medical college hospitals/General hospitals in the country
– WE have established Project Management cooperation with Government Hospital Authority in our project areas
RHSTEP is a unique example of GO-NGO collaboration in the health sector of Bangladesh
The New Executive Council was formed on 16th January 2015 for the period of 2015-2016.
The project activities are managed and operated under the administrative control of an Executive Council headed by a Senior Professor & Specialist of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. The New Executive Council was formed on 16th January 2015 for the period of 2015-2016.
The Executive Council meets once in every two/three months, reviews program activities, provides guidelines for the ongoing and upcoming programs and makes policy decisions, oversees program management, approves budget and monitors the implementation of the programs
Dr. Sabera Rahman
Ms. Nazma Ayesha Akhter
Ms. Shireen Nazrul
Ms. Rowshan Ara Hafiz
- Prof. A.K.M. Anowar-ul Azim
- Prof. Dr. Afzalunnesa
- Prof. D. Hamida Akhter Begum
- Mr. Mijanur Rahman Bhuiyan, FCA
Ex-officio, Past President
Prof. Dr. Kohinoor Begum
- 1 UBR : A Road to Success 10:40
- 2 Let's Fight Together ।। International Youth Day 12 August, 2016 .RHSTEP. 01:15
- 3 RHSTEP Khulna Centre 17:09
- 4 RHSTEP Presentation, National Conference on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) 2016. 01:16:09
- 5 Unsafe abortion in Bangladesh 14:24
- 6 RHSTEP - ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION 08:33
- 7 RHSTEP Comitted to Improving SRHR 22:49
- 8 Ashar Alo (Light of Hope) : RHSTEP 01:03:08
- 9 RHSTEP - [ Interview ] ডা: জয়া চাকমা, টেকনিক্যাল অ্যাডভাইজার, আরএইচস্টেপ, খাগড়াছড়ি সদর হাসপাতাল । 09:55
- 10 RHSTEP - Alor Dhara Khulna 09:30
- 11 RHSTEP-ALOR DHARA, Khulna - Activities 2014 06:00
- 12 Video Story, World Population Day, RHSTEP 04:01
- 13 Midwifery, Media Department, RHSTEP. 41:56
- 14 RHSTEP, Khagrachori Centre, Video 01 04:12
- 15 RH step.DAT 00:38
- 16 About Midwifery, Media Department, RHSTEP. 53:04
- 17 RHSTEP-Alor Dhara, Khulna activities of 2015 09:28
- 18 Shamima Nasrin (শামিমা নাসরিন) Video 06, Khagrachori. 07:57
- 19 Khagrachori Video 03 Interview Shahida Aktar 15:36
- 20 khagrachori video 02 - সমাজে প্রজনন স্বাস্থ্য শিক্ষা এবং সেবা কাজকর্ম আরএইচস্টেপ, খাগড়াছড়ি সদর । 13:02
- 21 Mahnur Rahman (1st Cut) 01:18:05
- 22 Esho Alor Dhara Khulna 04:13
- 23 সবিতা রানী দাশ, প্যারামেডিক, আরএইচস্টেপ, খাগড়াছড়ি সদর হাসপাতাল । 04:12
- 24 E-Health in Bangladesh 02:32
- 25 1st Session, National Conference on SRHR, Bangladesh, 2016. 01:27:55
- 26 Ma - Alor Dhara - Khulna 04:44
- 27 RHSTEP-We are for Adolescent.flv 04:24
RHSTEP on Facebook
বাল্যবিবাহকে না বলি ……………………..
RHSTEP Observed World AIDS Day 2018 01 December 2018 “Know Your Status”
The Sida Team visited RHSTEP Centre at Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) today (27 September 2018)
শিশুর ভবিষ্যৎ নিয়ে মা-বাবার আরো দায়িত্বশীল আচরণ এখন সময়ের দাবি। মা-বাবার এমন কোন সিদ্ধান্ত নেয়া..
Orientation on Adolescents and Youth Friendly Services Date: 20 November 2018 Venue: RHSTEP Training Centre, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka-1216 Organized by: RHSTEP (RHRN)